Practicing in North Miami Beach since 1976
- DDS: Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry, American College of Dentists
- Associate Clinical Professor: University of Florida (Hialeah Dental Clinic)
- Member: American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, North Dade Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, American College of Prosthodontics
- Lecturer: UF College of Dental Medicine
- Department Head: Department of Fixed Prosthodontics, University of Florida School of Dentistry (Hialeah Dental Clinic)
Frederick E. Knoll, DDS
Specialist in Prosthodontics
“My dedication to dental excellence began when I graduated from dental school in Venezuela. But it didn’t end there. I discovered that one way to be a great dentist is to keep on learning. That’s why I decided to continue with my studies at a Postgraduate level in the United States of America, where I spent three years at Harvard to become a Specialist, and an additional three years at NSU to obtain an American DMD degree in order to be able to practice in this country.”
- DDS: Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas.
- Certificate in Prosthodontics: Harvard University. Boston, Massachusetts.
- Master of Medical Sciences in Oral Biology: Harvard University. Boston, Massachusetts.
- DMD:Nova Southeastern University. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Odont, DMD, MMSc.
“I always look on ways to continue to improve my dentistry, and stay at the forefront of dental technology and new procedures. I love to transmit my dental knowledge to the newer generations, and that’s why I have been involved in Teaching for the last five years.”
- Assistant Professor: Nova Southeastern University (NSU), Department of Restorative Dentistry. Graduate and Postgraduate programs.
- Course Director: Cosmetic Dentistry Course at NSU.
- Guest lecturer: Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
“My specialty deals with the restoration and replacement of teeth and adjacent structures. With the esthetic, functional and artistic areas of dentistry, and with giving back to a patient the desire to smile again, to be able to chew, speak and function normally. Ever since I decided to become a dentist, I’ve had as a goal to serve my patients, my colleagues and the community, giving them my best, and the best quality of work possible.”
- Member: American College of Prosthodontists, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, South Florida District Dental Association.